We understand that customer service can make or break our livelihood. We are continuously trying to improve our services to provide everyone with great satisfaction and more enjoyable experience. We believe once happy, the customer will keep coming back.
Star Phones is bound by the NSW Department of Fair Trading obligations for product exchange and refund.
All products are provided with a 3 months’ manufacturer’s warranty. Any claim for warranty may be subject to inspection by the supplier or manufacturer, which may take up to 30 days.
Please note that your warranty does not cover:
• Fair wear and tear
• Misuse or abuse
• Damage either accidental or otherwise
• Failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions
• Consequential damage
• Incorrect choice
Warranty claims for repairs cover the parts/labour provided in that service and do not cover any other component or item not included on the receipt of payment.
Warranty on repairs is immediately void if:
• The item has been physically damaged (either accidentally or otherwise)
• The item has been liquid damaged prior to or post repair
• A third party has attempted to repair the device (including an attempt by the customer to repair the device)